You are an experienced Site Buyer who takes up the challenge with your team to further structure and professionalize the procurement organization for our Site in Delfzijl. For this you are given all the space to use your experience and knowledge to determine the strategy and further develop it. In this position you have an important tactical as well as an operational role.
For our site at Chemiepark Delfzijl we have a great opportunity for a:
E4200 – E6400 per maand
Your Challenge in the function!
As a Site Buyer you will drive and support the procurement of all materials and services for our site in Delfzijl. You are committed to further professionalize the procurement processes and organization and you are responsible for determining mid and long-term strategies in consultation with your stakeholders an colleagues.
• You work closely with local and regional stakeholders and act as a strong link between the site and the category managers to identify the needs and opportunities to reduce cost and improve procurement processes at the sites
• You manage local site negotiations and contracts in alignment with regional category strategies to secure supply and optimized total cost of ownership solutions
• You support category managers and drive implementation of supplier agreements at the site working closely with your local stakeholders in order to build and secure alignment
• You lead multiple local CapEx Projects in close alignment with the Capex Procurement Manager in accordance with the category strategies
• You secure deliveries of material and services to the sites, offices and labs in accordance with supplier agreements
• You Actively work with risk assessment and mitigation to improve supply reliability in collaboration with stakeholders and be the main point of contact for stakeholders at the site
This is our offer
Our employment package comprises a permanent position on a full-time basis. Our employment package comprises a competitive salary, 35 vacation days and an attractive bonus scheme.
Training opportunities and internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development.
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues.
A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right.
Within Nouryon you will work for the Industrial Chemicals Business Unit, called Nobian. This Business Unit has 7 sites in the Netherlands, Germany and Denmark and a NPR spend of more than 200 million euro. We are Europe’s largest producer of vacuum salt and a leading supplier of chlorine, caustic lye, hydrochloric acid and chloromethanes used in the chemical, detergent, construction, food, pulp and paper and plastic industries.
Our Nobian Procurement organization consists of 25 employees who are committed to the highest standards of NPR (non-product related) Procurement but also manage the Product related and Logistics spend. Our Procurement organization is part of the Nouryon NPR Procurement organization (approx. 150 people) and aims to deliver best-in-class services that support Nouryon strategic objectives by continuously improving our NPR spend-down program.
NPR Procurement Delfzijl
Together with your colleague Site Buyer and the Capex Procurement Manager you support the Delfzijl site and you report into the NPR Sites Procurement Manager.
Have you got what it takes to fullfill this job?
• Bachelor Degree
• Preferably Nevi 1 and 2
• Knowledge of SAP
• At least 3 years of relevant procurement experience in an international organization, preferably within the process industry.
• You are strategically strong and you are a driving force who brings experience with you to set up the purchasing organization professionally.
• Team player; You are in close contact with your stakeholders. You have a positive attitude and can take people along and convince them of your ideas.
• Excellent social skills, you are not afraid to voice your opinion which helps you to bring change and improvement. You are good at dealing with resistance and you are a good discussion partner to all layers within the organization and to external parties.
• Proficiency in the Dutch and English language, spoken and written
Are you eager to start your career at Nouryon as Site Buyer?
Then I invite you to apply. For further information on the recruitment process, please contact Anne Marte van der Vossen, Recruiter tel: 06 31978686.
We look forward to your application! Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume and cover letter.
A pre-employment screening may form part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.